The travel industry is one of the most exciting and dynamic industries in the world – in fact, it is the largest industry in the world. Employing individuals who sell travel to consumers and those who welcome those consumers helping them realize dreams of exploration, relaxation, discovery, romance or even personal fulfillment. Where is your place? Let’s see if we can help.
How do I get started?
Our new monthly Travel Industry Overview webinar is a great way to find out about this great industry and the opportunities it offers. Our next FREE information session is July 16th at 3pm Eastern Time and will cover:
• Travel Career Opportunities – types of jobs, and especially those that are tailored for those who seeking ways to work at home on their own schedule.
• Resources for training – we’ll point you in the direction of finding education and training as well as financing and scholarship options available.
• Where to find placement assistance for landing that first job – and how to put your newly learned skills to use at home!
CLICK HERE to reserve your place for this lively session so you can get your questions answered. All we need is your name and email address so we can get you the information for joining our session on the 16th. All attendees will also get a resource with information from the session as well as helpful information for continuing your discovery of this great industry.
Can’t make the session? Share with us your name and email, and we will get you some information for you to start looking at options right away! (You are more than welcome to come to any upcoming sessions — watch this page for more dates as they are confirmed.)
I already have the basic training … can you help me?
Most certainly! During the FREE informational session on July 16th part of the session will be devoted to answering your “what next” questions. We will touch upon:
• How to get started selling travel – is a traditional office setting in your future or are you best suited for working on your own? We’ll show you how you can find a position that matches your preferences.
• Networking keys for making you and your skills available to both employers and customers alike.
• Mastering the basics is just the beginning – continuing your education helps you help your customers and allows you to follow your passions through specialization.
You won’t want to miss out on this session, so CLICK HERE to claim your place today. Your name and email address is all we need to get you the information for joining us on the 16th.
For nearly 50 years, The Travel Institute has been providing training, development and professional certifications to individuals in all areas of the industry, and we are ready to help YOU take those first steps into the industry we love whether you are taking those preliminary investigatory steps, or if you have completed your basic training and are wondering “what now?”
We look forward to meeting you soon!