Communiversity – It’s All in There!
Back in the 80s, I remember watching TV commercials for Prego Spaghetti Sauce. One of them went something like this. A mother and father are visiting their newly-married son and daughter in law. The father finds the son in the kitchen using Prego Spaghetti sauce from the jar. He’s shocked to learn that it’s not homemade saying that the successful ingredients of a sauce should be garlic (the son replies that it’s in there), little bits of real herbs (again he responds that it’s in there) and onions (again – it’s in there!). In other words all the ingredients of a successful spaghetti sauce are in the jar of Prego!
Believe it or not, I often think back to that commercial when I think about The Travel Institute’s signature Premium Membership benefit – Communiversity! Pretty much all the training that you may need to be a successful travel professional is in there. Here are just a few examples of what I mean:
- Do you need to better understand the role of social media and find ways to use it to communicate and promote your business? It’s in there!
- Could you use help learning how to blog, post on Facebook and Twitter and improve your SEO. It’s in there!
- How would you like to learn some new strategies and tips for negotiating in both business and everyday situations? It’s in there!
- Could your presentation skills be improved including the effective use of PowerPoint? It’s in there!
- Would you benefit by learning how to better identify problems, find their causes, and get solutions? It’s in there!
- Want to learn all there is to know about Excel, QuickBooks, Outlook, Gmail, Word, Flash, Photoshop and more? It’s in there!
- How would you like free and unlimited access to all The Travel Institute’s Lifestyle and Destination Specialist courses? It’s in there!
- Need to improve your sales, marketing and customer service skills? It’s in there!
I could on and on and on about all the great training you will find in Communiversity – all the “ingredients” for success.
If you’re not already a premium member, why not take it for a 2-week “test drive” for just $9.99 and experience it all for yourself. Simply visit our website at www.thetravelinstitute.com, and register for Communiversity using promo code backtoschool. Do it today and be sure to let us know what you think!