About the author
More posts by Cory Andrichuk
5 Personal Branding Tips From the Trenches by Cory Andrichuk, MCC
1. Develop brand U. There is no other like you; you are the most strategic tool in your business tool box. Invest in your personal and professional brand everyday with exercise, reading, knowledge, communication, and love.
2. Get the WOW business card. If your business card does not get a WOW reaction when you hand it out… YOU NEED A NEW CARD! First impressions count… Give yourself a leg-up on the competition and invest in a quality card.
3. Be easy to do business with. Sounds simple but do you have a toll free #, email, address, and or contact information on everything your prospect and customer sees?
4. Own your name online. Purchase yourfirstandlastname.com today . BLOG from it, and use it as your own social media home-base.
5. Get consistent… Get Congruent. Ensure all of your marketing resembles brand U; consistent logos, colours, layout, message, language, pictures, theme.
Rate this tip!