You Define Success, We Help Make it Happen
- Do you know exactly who your best customers are?
- Do you know why your customers leave?
- Could you use more training about a particular destination or niche market?
- Are you looking for a speaker or seminar for your next event?
This is just a sampling of the challenges your organization may have that The Travel Institute has solutions for. Our team of training experts will work with you to develop customized seminars on any topic relevant to your business needs. We have years of experience facilitating groups at all levels from administrative professionals to executives through unique training designed to get results.
Whether you represent an agency group looking for a seminar or speaker for your annual conference or an organization looking for office training in person or through a series of webinars, The Travel Institute has a training solution to meet your needs.
The Travel Institute proposes a partnership with supplier to help:
- Raise awareness and knowledge of Supplier brands and properties within the professional travel community.
- Deliver key product information on demand.
- Establish a standard level of competency through testing.
- Establish a base of qualified agents for future bookings and promotions.
The Travel Institute proposes to accomplish these goals by creating training programs as well as through various marketing, promotional and sponsorship opportunities
The Travel Institute can offer a private labeled solution to partners which includes all of the standard online learning system features, plus optional items for talent management. This solution could also include a customized portal which looks and feels exactly like the company’s main website or intranet.
The goal of The Travel Institute is to offer partners a turn-key training solution for their members.
Communiversity – Your Turn-Key Training Solution
Communiversity is a new and exciting innovation in travel education offered by The Travel Institute. Communiversity provides a dynamic online campus designed for travel professionals who will have access to hundreds of courses on key topics such as social media, sales, marketing, finance and technology.
Each course in Communiversity was specifically chosen to meet the immediate needs of today’s busy travel professional. Courses have been curated into logical learning tracks for easy access. At the completion of each course, downloadable certificates are available.
Other key features of Communiversity include areas where participants can network with their peers and industry leaders through chat rooms, blog posts and webinars. Travel Institute coaches are available for guidance, as well.
The Travel Institute is uniquely positioned to present the best of the best in unbiased quality education designed exclusively to help travel professionals be more successful and advance in their career.
Basic membership is included with Communiversity enrollment.
Other key points:
- The next level of industry education
- Communiversity is your key to sales, marketing, technology, finance and social media
- Library is online and constantly updated with new materials and courses
- Travel Institute coaches are available to help guide, answer questions and keep members focused and motivated.
- Logical learning tracks
- Education destination for smart travel professionals
- Provides training opportunities at an affordable price you could not get anywhere else due to The Travel Institute’s buying power – compare.
- There is nothing else like this in the industry – one stop shopping for all training needs
- Turnkey training solution for individuals and companies of all size.
- Courses for travel professionals at all career stages from entry level to executive.
Benefits of online training that are also benefits of Communiversity
- Cost savings from not having to travel and spend excess time from work
- Self-paced: take when needed – learner can take small chunks of learning before moving on
- Faster than learning with traditional courses – According to Training and Development magazine “e-learning courses progress up to 50% faster than traditional courses.”
- Users can skip material they know and focus on what they need to know.
- For training within a company the training is consistent – not a lot of different instructors with different training styles and abilities.
- Just -in-time learning – available 24/7
- Increased retention and a stronger grasp of the training through the use of audio, video, quizzes and other interactions. Can also replay the courses anytime.
- Transcripts of progress and completion certificates. All courses tracked in one transcript. Easy for users and/or managers to track progress.
- Diverse library of courses with many learning tracks.
The Travel Institute can create an online training course to provide travel counselors with the product knowledge they need to confidently recommend and sell selected supplier brands to new and existing customers. Enhanced knowledge will result in stronger supplier and client relationships, which in turn will result in increased bookings and customer satisfaction.
The Travel Institute can build assessments within the course to measure each candidate’s comprehension of the content that will result in electronic certificates being issued upon successful completion.
The course content will be delivered via focused text and engaging images, user-friendly interaction, interactive exercises, live links, etc. The Travel Institute will provide monthly tracking reports including contact information of each enrollee as well as completion status reports.
Current Travel Institute Partners in Online Training
- AAA Carolina’s
- Virtuoso, Ltd.
The Travel Institute offers an Affiliate program for Communiversity, an online learning platform that consists of over 3000 courses to select industry partners. It is a pay per sale agreement for sales generated by affiliate partner.
Each time an individual clicks on partners unique link and enrolls in Communiversity, affiliate partner will receive a percentage of sale per month. Once the sale is completed, The Travel Institute is responsible for delivering Communiversity courses, assigning membership and all other benefits associated with the product to the end user.
Call Center Training
Call Center Sales and Service can easily be integrated into any existing sales training program or used as a stand-alone training tool for facilitated group training sessions, self-paced individual learning or one-on-one coaching.
By investing in Corporate Membership, Supplier will be recognized as an annual benefactor for The Travel Institute Fund. Part of the investment is used to support important educational initiatives, and part of the investment can be used for pre-paid training, scholarships, and incentives for your staff or other members of the travel community.
Professional Institute/CTIE MasterClass
The Travel Institute can conduct a customized Professional Institute/CTIE MasterClass for supplier managers and executives that will be tailored to your needs and hosted wherever and whenever it is convenient for you. The content can be aligned with the strategic goals and objectives of your organization, and attendees will have the opportunity to earn the industry’s coveted CTC and CTIE certification.
For additional information about how The Travel Institute can be customize training or create opportunities to meet the needs of your organization, contact Patty Noonan, CTC.